Sunday, July 24, 2011

Saying Sayonara

Friday was my last day of work at Primitive Pursuits (for a while, at least). It was one of those bittersweet moments in life that everyone goes on about... guess this is my turn. You have all become not only a wonderful group of friends, but also a second family. And like a family, though I did not choose you, I find myself loving each and every one spirit. If given the chance, I would choose you all a hundred times over again. You have all challenged and guided me through some of the best, and some of the hardest, times of my life. I can only hope that the people I meet this coming year are as full of that excitement and love for life that you all have shown me throughout these years. To all of my family and friends out there, whether reading this post or not, know that I care about you more than I can put into words. Wish me luck on my journeys, as I wish you luck on yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment