If you're curious about what I will be doing or want to check the programs out prior to my descriptions, here are their websites:
http://www.wildernesscollege.com/permaculture-summer-semester.html
http://wildernessawareness.org/adult/residential_program.html
Either way, websites or not, I will periodically be posting about my life in Washington to all those interested. At first I was against a blog,--seemed a bit cheesy I suppose--but after reading and very much appreciating some of my friends' new blogs... I decided to go for it. If not for you guys, then at least for me.
At this point, I'm just getting together last minute gear, packing (haha), and having some last hoorahs before I leave. I've attached a picture of my bedroom floor... you can see my progress in the whole packing department. :-)I'm going to be really busy for the next week, so if you want to get in some good times before I leave, be in touch with me asap.
For now, cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment